Gold Alumni Leadership Council Membership
Gold Membership ($3,000)
This membership grants you full access to the following events:
- Triennial Transatlantic Leaders Retreat 2021 | Online |May 4-7, 2021
- Brussels Forum | Brussels, Belgium | Summer 2021
o Accommodation, meals, and transportation during the events are covered.
o You may designate another alumnus to travel in your place.
- State of Transatlantic Relations – Interactive annual online briefing with GMF President;
- Membership in a GMF Alumni Steering Committee – Shape our priorities and further GMF’s impact in four key focus areas;
- Recognition on the GMF website, which serves as the hub of a vast network of stakeholders invested in transatlantic relations; ;
- Advance notice and priority registration for GMF alumni events; and;
- A custom designed GMF memento. ;
Alumni Leadership Council of The German Marshall Fund of the United States
A member shall be entitled to all of the benefits available to members of the Alumni Leadership Council (the “Council”) of The German Marshall Fund of the United States (“GMF”) depending on the type of membership, which shall be offered in the following categories: bronze, silver, gold or platinum. Each level offers differentiated exclusive membership benefits such as recognition, leadership briefings access to alumni seminars, and any such other activities as may be circulated by GMF from time to time. In addition, if a member cancels her/his attendance to an event s/he may designate another alumnus to travel in her/his place.
Memberships are non-transferable and non-refundable and are available only to alumni of the following GMF leadership programs: the Marshall Memorial Fellowship®, Manfred Wörner Seminar, Transatlantic Inclusion Leaders Network, Transatlantic Forum for Migration and Integration, Asmus Policy Entrepreneurs Fellowship, APSA Congressional Fellowship, and New Länder Fellowship.
All membership registrations include a single and installment payment option extended over 12 months. Members may also register for a year or on a recurring plan. All contributions in support of any of the initiatives are 100 percent non-refundable once paid and a member shall not be entitled to any reimbursement for fees paid under any circumstances. Please consult your tax professional for options on claiming tax credit or educational benefit for your membership.